Construction Sheathing - Richflor Ultra Select Sub-Floor
Richply Richflor Ultra Select is a premium grade Douglas Fir Select Subflooring plywood designed specifically for use as a load-bearing component in floor assemblies. Richflor Ultra Select Subflooring provides a stiff, flat, solid and smooth surface that can be installed directly over the floor joist framing and upon which other layers of flooring materials rest. Our self-spacing tongue-and-groove (Easy T&G™) profile allows easy and quick installation. D.Fir plywood subflooring consistently outperforms any other wood-based subflooring materials. Lighter weight, easier to handle, and versatile, Richflor Ultra Select Subflooring resists swelling and ridging at panel edges when exposed to moisture.
Richflor Ultra Select Subflooring is a Douglas Fir panel produced to CSA-0121 and US PS-1 product standards.
Richflor Ultra Select are structural subflooring panels rated for use in residential and light commercial construction, home additions and renovations as underlayment beneath carpeting or exterior vinyl decking or combined sub-floor and underlayment beneath tile and resilient flooring. Richflor Ultra Select is available scant or full face with a self-spacing T&G profile.
- Swell Resistance – when exposed to moisture, D.Fir plywood is a highly stable panel; D.Fir plywood edge-swell is 4x less than OSB and plywood returns to its original dimensions after it dries.
- Light Weight – 15.5mm (19/32″) and 18.5mm (23/32″) D.Fir plywood weighs up to 30% less than OSB panels of equivalent thickness making plywood easier to handle on the jobsite.
- Nail Holding – D.Fir has 30% better nail and fastener holding properties allows placement near panel edges without splits.
- Bending Stiffness and Strength – 18.5mm (23/32″) D.Fir plywood is 65% stiffer and 50% stronger than OSB; floors can handle maximum safe loads with less deflection.
- NAUF – manufactured with no added urea-formaldehyde.
Richply Richflor Ultra Select Subflooring panels are available in standard scant-face Easy T&G™ Floor 1220x2440mm sheets in the following thicknesses:
|Nominal Thickness||# of
|Weight per Sheet|
** weights are approximate and subject to change
Richflor Ultra Select Subflooring panels are available with Easy T&G™ Floor which has a self-spacing profile for uniform, ridge-free surfaces. Full-Face T&G available upon request.